When I heard that you can make Chocolate Mousse from avocados I almost fell of my seat! I just had to try it for myself! So I did, and yes, you can make chocolate mousse from avocados, and YES it’s amazing! Oh, and yes, I’m addicted…. shhhh…. 😉
- 4 medium-sized, very ripe avocados (about 100g each, peeled and pitted)
- 1 cup raw unpasteurized honey
- 1 cup Silk True Almond Milk (Unsweetened Original)
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp fine salt
- fresh berries of your choice, for garnish
- Add all the ingredients into your food processor.
- Blend well until smooth and creamy, scraping the sides of the food processor as needed.
- Chill for 2 hours and serve with fresh berries.
Recipe Yields 8 Servings
PureSense Health Clients – 1 Serving of Mousse = 1 Starch + 3 Fats
Recipe slightly adapted from Giada De Laurentiis