The season of pumpkin everything……my favourite time of year! Let’s cheers with this antioxidant-rich and nutrient-dense Pumpkin Spice Smoothie. 🙂
- 1 banana (frozen is best)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp. ground flax
- 1/4 cup dry oats – (I used “Only Oats” Pure Whole Grain Rolled Oats)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 2 cups silk vanilla almond milk (unsweetened – 30 cals)
- 1 tbsp. 100% pure maple syrup
- Blend all ingredients in any high speed blender.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe Yields: 2 Pumpkin Spice Smoothies
Pure Sense Health Clients: 1 Pumpkin Spice Smoothie = 2 starch + 1 Fat