Only 120 calories and 4 ingredients! But who’s counting? They’re super easy to make and a way healthier alternative to those store-bought cookies our kiddos love so much.
- 4 Medium Ripe Bananas (Use thawed ripe bananas from the freezer for best results.- Yes, the really black ones that are runny when thawed.)
- 1 1/2 cups large flaked oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl and simply add the other ingredients and mix well.
- Drop spoonful amounts onto and baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Recipe makes 15 soft and delicious cookies. 🙂
PureSense Health Clients – 1 cookie = 1 starch +1 Fruit