A go-to meal the whole family will love!
Healthy Chicken Tenders with Lemon Dill Dip
- non-stick cooking spray (I use avocado oil in a spray)
- 3 large eggs
- 1½ cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 package boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 – 5oz breasts)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a broiling pan with your non-stick cooking spray. If you don’t have a broiling pan you can simply line an aluminum tray with aluminum foil.
- Beat eggs in a shallow dish.
- Combine bread crumbs, garlic powder, oregano and salt in another shallow dish.
- Slice chicken breasts into thin finger-like pieces.
- Dredge chicken pieces in the eggs, then in bread crumb mixture to coat.
- Arrange the coated chicken tenders on pan and baked 20-30 minutes.
Serve with my delicious dairy-free, egg-free Lemon Dill Dip!
Recipe Serves 4
PureSense Health Clients: 1 Serving = 5 Protein + 1 Starch