Easy Breakfast Ideas
My B R E A K F A S T today was super simple but sooo filling! 🍎 ~ Sometimes I’m craving a large breakfast with eggs, bacon and toast, and other times it’s simply, oatmeal, a smoothie or even a meal replacement bar/drink. All are great options, however, ensuring adequate protein & fibre are key to being satiated and having sustainable energy throughout the day.
Some of my favourite breakfast options include:
– This Rye bread + Peanut Butter + Apple pictured above.
– Protein Smoothie ( 1 scoop protein powder + 1 fruit + dairy + greens)
– Breakfast Parfait (Greek Yogurt + All Bran Buds + Fruit + Nuts & Seeds)
– Steel Cut Oats + Fruit + Nuts & Seeds (such as Chia, hemp, flax, slivered almonds etc..)
– Mandelade (Soaked + Ground almonds + sunflower seeds with a grated apple + cinnamon)
– Open-faced Breakfast Toast (1 slice sprouted grain bread + 1 slice cheese + 1 egg over hard with a fruit)
– Meal Replacement Bar (when I’m rushing out the door)
– Traditional Bacon & Eggs with toast.
– Avocado Toast + Egg
Looking for some more breakfast ideas? Take a look at our breakfast recipes on the blog here.
Do you eat breakfast? What’s your favourite breakfast to have? Connect with us on Social Media on Instagram here or Facebook here and join in on the discussion!