Nothing better than easy tuna salad wraps for lunch!
Here’s what you’ll need to make the tuna salad for the wrap: (Makes two servings)
- 2 cans tuna 170g each – drained (I like Clover Leaf Skipjack tuna in water. It’s lowest in mercury and the cans are BPA free.)
- 1 rib celery diced small
- 1/4 small red onion, diced small
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 1 large pickle diced small (optional)
- 1 mini cucumber thinly sliced
- Dash of Himalayan pink salt, some fresh ground pepper and a little garlic powder.
- Mix all ingredients well and place on wraps.
- For the wraps themselves I used PC Blue Menu 100% Whole Grain Tortillas, drizzled some mustard, added a handful of leafy greens, and topped the tuna salad. I also added cherry tomatoes and half of a avocado that I diced.
Recipe Yields: 2 Tuna Salad Wraps
PureSense Health Clients: 1 Wrap = 2 Starch + 4 Protein + 3 Fat + 2 Vegetables